Thursday 3 January 2013

What I'm looking forward to in 2013

1. Monochrome, Stripes and all things Marc Jacobs. Obviously all will be worn with a Brigett Bardot up doo.

2. The return of the statement shoe, the Celine Fury shoe, and even the return of the Birkenstock this summer.

3. All things great in London. My upcoming visit plans include, theValentino Exhibition, Viva Forever the Musical, Charlie and the Chocolate factory the musical and with out a doubt much more.

4. Wang for Balenciaga. What is he going to do?

5. JW Anderson's second Topshop drop, I loved the first drop. And the next awaited H&M collab. Who doesn't love it when a high street & designer come together?

6. Fingers crossed for a new season of Homeland, if not series 2 of Girls. Something has to replace Gossip Girl. If not Mr Selfridge, and David Attenborough's

7. My on going subscription of InStyle and Vogue. How else would I keep up to date?

8. The year of the model, because I can't get enough of Rosie, Cara and Poppy.

9. Fashion Weeks 2013, February's shows are looming. I'm too excited.

10. SS13s Neon trend. Because nothing brightens your day more than a neon accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment