Monday 12 November 2012

The Pink Coat

Ever sine seeing the Celine pink coat on the runway earlier on this season, I have become slightly obsessed with finding my own perfect version.

Sadly my student loan doesn't stretch to Celine budget. Nor does it really stretch to the MSGM pink lace covered bomber, not the J Crew wool-blend boucle at £530.

 

MSGM Black Lace Covered Pink Bomber Coat £535-J.Crew Wool-blend boucle coat £530
At a slightly lower price, I maybe able to get my mitts on one of these. Topshop have done a great version, in what I would call a perfect pink. At £95, and for us lucky students an extra 10% off , a classic shape which will last season after season, I think it may be an investment. Surprisingly Marks and Spencer, created two must have versions. The first was a steal at £85, however the fash pack have snapped it up and it has sold out online. I keep hoping one will appear in store. But no luck so far. However the autograph version which started at £110, has been reduced to £88 since the previous must have has sold out. A paler pink however, but may be a safer choice as the neutral colour may go with more. At the minute my heart is set on the Topshop version, which next payday is ready for. How do you feel about this coat trend? Is it worth the investment?

M&S Autograph coat with wool £88 - Topshop single breasted boyfriend coat £95
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment