Monday 12 November 2012

Kenzo

My first thoughts when thinking about this brands, is a bright coloured dress I had as a young girl. Now, however I can't help but think of the green sweater seen all over fashion weeks.

 

I believe the jumper has sold out a few times on net-a-porter, but can imagine it will be restocked pretty soon.

It could be argued that Kenzo are trying to remarket themselves with a higher fashion appeal. The sweaters are instantly wearable, and so versatile. And rather purse string friendly, with consideration of the designer name. If you can't manage to get hold of a sweater. It may be worth checking out the Kenzo, and Vans collaboration, now available at Browns, South Molton Street, or Browns online. With the Vans being more accessible, Kenzo are opening up to a wider audience. Rather than just the fashion hierarchy. Cleaver Kenzo, now where can I get a sweater?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment