Tuesday 11 September 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

It seems this may be the year for high street collaborations. I am already eagerly awaiting Friday for JW Anderson for Topshop as mentioned here. But now pictures have emerged for what could be the glitzyest collab yet. Anna Dello Russo for H&M.

I always love the H&M collabs, so well thought of and organised when you arrive at the store, and they never fail to excite me. And this one seems no different.For those who don`t  know Anna Dello Russo is Vogue Japans Editor at Large, and is seen at every fashion week looking nothing but fabulous. Known for being at the for front of fashion and always being top of her game when it comes to accessorizing, its no wonder H&M have snapped her up.



The collaboration hits stores October 4th, which lucky for me is payday. The images which I have collected from Vogue seem to show a strong theme of Gold and Turquoise, which quite honestly looks beautiful. Every piece shows some part of Anna Dello Russo`s style, which what I feel makes the collection so great and lust worthy.





All though I`m not huge on jewellery, I plan to pick up a few pieces. I love the suitcase collection which includes a cute vanity bag, I think this may be a must for me. The earrings  from this collection, are easy to wear and fit perfectly in with this seasons trends of chandelier earrings. I also have my eye on the clutch featured in the campaign image. Though I reckon this piece may be flying off the shelf. Finally, I think it would be wrong to not try get hold of a pair of sunglasses, with them being Annas signature style piece and absolutely gorgeous they are a perfect piece to show you`ve been a part of this collection. Looks like it will be another early start, and elbows at the ready come October 4th.





No comments:

Post a Comment