Sunday 2 September 2012

A weekly roundup

So this week has been somewhat busy, 3 cities, finishing an internship and moving house.

What I wore this week: Zara Necklace|Whistles Shirt|Louche Skirt from Joy|Topshop Sandals - This skirt has been waiting to be worn sine June and it finally got its outing, I think paired with heels it would look slightly better.

Reiss Pink Cashmere Jumper|Whistles Wisteria Print Trousers|ASOS White Brogues - The weather in London took a slightly darker turn which gave me a chance to try my new jumper. This is my way of being able to wear my favourite Wisteria Print in AW, what do you think?

Topshop Made In Britain Boucle Bomber Jacket|Oasis Navy Tee|Warehouse Denim Playsuit|Nike Liberty Print Air Force 1's - This outfit was basically dressed around the Nikes. A new purchase I'm not quite sure I should have made, or at least my bank balance isn't.

What I did this week:

New Liberty Print Nike Airs - New bedroom, slightly small yet cosey. - The new issue of Instyle, I'm in love with OPs editorial shots. - The Chanel Pop Up store in Covent Garden, sadly I didn't buy anything but, I may just have to purchase the new coming soon Vogue and Chanel nail varnish.

Me @ London Bridge, yes I did ask a tourist to take this due to it being such a lovely day. Also was glad to see Stylist magazine back. - Louise Grey @ Topshop, I'm still craving the spotty polka dot sequin jacket. - A view of London city. - Finally me on the tube, something I won't miss about London.

No comments:

Post a Comment