Monday 2 July 2012

Under the sea

I'm into my second week of interning, and still trying to dress so I don't overheat on my commute on the London tube, as well as being on trend.

This is a dress I bought quite a while ago voter seeing it in magazines. Believe it or not it code me £17 from Primark. It reminds me slightly in shape of the limited edition Mary Katrantzou for Topshop dress.The wether wasn't too bright today, a jacket was needed. As you can see the dress is quite bright and bold, my Zara jacket has tamed it down by adding an ounce of casual, and a sprinkle of no summer weather cover. My Zara tan bucket bag also helps tone down the summeryness. I'm hoping in weeks to come I can wear this dress without, a jacket.

 

My Topshop sandals seem the perfect colour match for the dress, and have easily become a wardrobe favourite.

I'm not a regular Primark shopper, however do enjoy it for finding little gems like this. Have you found any hidden gems recently?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment