Monday 9 July 2012

Chloe, Isabel Marant and Topshop

You must be living in a dark hole if you haven't seen the take over of high top heeled trainers. Miranda Kerr is always on the Daily Fail site wearing a pair, Rihanna has been pictured in them and now Topshop, River Island and without a doubt all other high street retailers will be stacking the shelves with them.

I didn't think this would be a trend I'd buy into, but something couldn't stop me when I saw these tan ones n Topshop on Saturday.
 
 
I'm thinking they'll be great paired with dresses and shorts come some warmer weather. But in the meantime I've paired them with jeans, a white longline shirt for a smarter look. I'm thinking they'll be great to also dress up jeans as I'm always hating how casual and scruffy they can look.

The heel height is a lot higher than it looks at first. However still really comfortable.

Jacket:River Island Shirt:Warehouse Jeans: Topshop Bag:Mulberry Wedge Trainers: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment