Thursday 17 May 2012

Whistles Wisteria

Trousers and Top:Whistles Bag: ASOS Shoes: Red or Dead, Schuh Jacket: Zara

I firstly should say sorry for another post on a Floral outfit. However you can most likely tell the floral/printed trouser is my favourite look of the season.

With out a doubt this Wisteria Print for Whistles has been a huge hit. All stores are sold out including House of Fraser and John Lewis concessions. ASOS, had limited sizes and I ended up buying a size too big and getting them altered. 

Olivia Palermo recently blogged the outfit, looking amazing as usual. Its such a casual look which can be dressed up for a night out as shown above, or casual. I plan to also wear the piece seperately. I have ordered a Topshop fine pink knit to pair with the trousers, and I`m thinking Navy city shorts, for a work outfit look with the top.
The pieces are both quite pricey, but such an investment with them being 100% silk.

If the matchy matchy pyjama suit look isn`t for you, trying a floral statement jacket with something plainer. The Wisteria print also comes in a jacket, but good luck getting your hands on that. Below are a handful of my favourite statement jackets around at the minute.



1. Topshop Co-Ord Floral Blazer £65
2.River Island Cream Strip Blazer £30
3.Whistles Wisteria Print £150
4.French Connection Electric Meadow Jacket £87

No comments:

Post a Comment