Friday 2 March 2012

DVF for Gap Kids



Some may say this is slightly odd but when I read about this collaboration I got slightly excited.
 Obviously I`m not going to fit myself into the clothes, but I shall definitely pointing my mum in this direction for my five year old sister Annie`s summer wardrobe.

I have always love Diane Von Furstenberg`s use of bright colour through out her ladies collections and they certainly sit in which this summers brights trends.
And this collaboration with gap  for girls is no different. The bright colours just ooze happiness and seems the perfect summer dress for a little girl.




Not only are the models cute, but the collection is full of classic DVF shapes such as the wrap dress and her iconic prints. I really feel it shows what the brand is about rather than any of the trends currently around.

My favourite is easily the wrap shirt dress with the neon green, orange and navy print. I`m also hoping the flip flops modeled with the bumble bee tee, make the cut to Annies Summer 12 wardrobe.

If only five year olds understood how fashion forward they will be wearing this, it would definitely put them top of the playground.


No comments:

Post a Comment