Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Beautiful Blair Waldorf


Last week I finally managed to catch up US, time with Gossip Girl. With the only reason being that I couldn’t quite be kept in suspense with what was going on.

I won’t ruin or spoil the next few episodes we are still eagerly awaiting here in the UK. However these pictures have been released today, of Blair looking quite simply stunning.






Sadly Blair is another one of many celeb girl crushes. And yes I know Blair isn`t actually real. However this dress fit for a princess seems to fit in perfectly with the S/S12 trend of pastels, and my on going life trend of pinks.  Somehow I think I even prefer this to the images released a few weeks ago, of the wedding. I find Blair`s Vera Wang should I dare say it “safe”. Somehow I feel its only her pretty face and perfect bridal hair, that stops her being out shown by Serena.


But who knows what this dress is even for, after being spotted in the same Jenny Packham gown as Britain’s own Princess Kate last year, its clear to say Blair really is a Princess, wherever it be of Monaco or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment