Tuesday 28 February 2012

21


I have never been a big believer in 21sts, however this year my mind changed. And I possibly had the best birthday ever this year.

The celebration has only really now come to what I would call a halt as I have another night out planned for the end of the week. Maybe it’s become a birthday month.

After my blog earlier this month on trying to decide what to buy, I have decided to keep my money till I really want something.

Plus I had such nice gifts, and memories I don’t feel I need to rush into buying anything.

My celebrations started with going to Edinburgh for a few days with my boyfriend. I ate like a princess in some of the best restaurants I have ever been to, and drank copious amounts of cocktails by night and Starbucks by day.
 Lobster at Chez Jules




The Cafe where Harry Potter was written.


Then the messy part where my friends and I decided to travel to Essex for our own TOWIE weekend. Needless to say it is something I won’t be forgetting in a hurry.









Sunday I was treated to a surprise gathering at home, where I think I can easily say I had a pretty spectacular cake.
 And to finsih it off and make going back to the daily grind, I was treated by my work friends to a lovely framed print and treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment