Monday 16 January 2012

Blake Lively does Sprinkles NY...

Being part of my favouirte Gossy G duo, and adding cakes I could hardly not blog about this perfect pairing.

Blake Lively teams up with Sprinkles to create a S'more cupcake for charity!

Blake Lively and Sprinkles founder Candace Nelson developed the S'more cupcake using Blake's favourite ingredients. S'more is a graham cracker-lined Belgian dark chocolate cake filled with bittersweet chocolate ganache and topped with toasted marshmallow frosting. Sprinkles is donating 100% of the proceeds* from our S'more cupcake to Oxfam. 
Sadly I can’t quite believe that with a figure like hers she’s a regular cupcake eater.
The pictures above were taken back in December however the cupcake is now in Sprinkles stores, across America. 

Sadly it’s one cupcake I won’t be getting my hands on. Though I may try track down a similar skirt to Blake’s.

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with her, she's beautiful!

    elissex.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i really like your blog! if you want, we can follow each other!

    take a look at my blog!

    xoxo

    doro912

    http://doro912beautylounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete