Wednesday 2 November 2011

And it all started over...

When I popped to Selfridges on my lunch break the other day. Mainly just to see if there was anything else I could add to my Christmas List.
However I was pleasantly surprised and then followed by a feeling of absolute awe, to see a smidgen of the Mulberry Spring/Summer 12 handbag collection.

Not since Mulberry launched the ever so sought after Alexa has a bag been named after a real life human. But the Mulberry Evelina, bag is the next big thing. Named after model Evelina Mambetova, who was seen strutting in the Mulberry sorbet coloured Spring/Summer 12 show.

With a very minmal Mulberry tree, to show off its heritage and its slouchy shapes, this bag would be perfect for any occasion.

However I am drawn to a certain few, and will be saving my pay to get my hands on one:



A girl can only dream. And with me gaining a guest entrance to the Mulberry Manchester Spinngfields party tomorrow, I shall keep dreaming,

No comments:

Post a Comment