Tuesday 6 September 2011

The expensive weekend.

The title of the blog says it all. In the past four days I have manged to frittle through a whole £200. This you may say is not a lot, if maybe I had been buying  staples for my new Autumn/Winter 11 wardrobe, or if I had treated myself to the new season Marc by Marc Jacobs across the body Wos bag.

http://www.selfridges.com/en/Accessories/House-of-Marc-Wos-across-body-bag_149-3000609-M3112431/

But no quite a large chunk, was spent on my first night out with my new work friends. I treated myself to numerous alcoholic beverages, and possible over done it on the double Pimms and Lemonades.
The one thing though which I didn`t break the bank on was my Primark £17 jumpsuit. All though slightly summering, I think with the right sort of Jacket it can be bought right in on trend for A/W11.

I paired mine with my Topshop Scarlett Nude platform pumps, and a off the face hair do. I have never been a fan of my shoulders, however something about this jumpsuit changed my mind.



In comparison,what was slightly less expensive however was Friday. Friday in the Office is known as being casual. And last friday I decided I would give a bash at Jeans. I don`t mind jeans on an extreme casual level, however I never feel quite right going to work "Casual".
I decided that an ankle boot with a heel would instantly smarten up the jean, and chose my Kurt Geiger Tan waxed Leather boots. These also helped add a vintage edge which I feel my outfit was giving.
It was the first wear of my leopard print Warehouse cashmere jumper, and fringed Mango jacket, which was another excessive and expensive buy. But worth it.

I chose not to wear the floppy fedora however think it would be a perfect addition for a weekend shopping outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment