Friday 2 September 2011

Angelina Jolie at French Connection

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2032713/Angelina-Jolie-stocks-autumn-trends-French-Connection--spends-1-300-15-minutes.html

At first glance this article seems pretty extreme. A celebrity spending so much money on high street fashion. However after doing my two week internship at the French Connection head office in Camden,London earlier this summer, I have to be honest and say I can hardly blame her.

I was lucky to see the majority of the A/W11 collection, which has beautiful classic shapes, which could only flatter figures and nothing else.
Also the quality as always is outstanding. Even better is the S/S12 collection I already have a mental list of what I want in my wardrobe, from French Connection.

Here are some of my favourites from  this season:
b



Berrie Jersey Dress,Ria Stretch Dress, Wonderland flared coat, Fierce Feline Tie Shirt. All at frenchconnection.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment